Patients of Bourn Surgery are now able to benefit from improved access to GP’s, practice nurses and Health Care Assistants in the EVENINGS and at WEEKENDS.
These appointments are available at a hub in your area. Your local hubs are in Comberton and Royston.
- Comberton on Tuesday evenings and Saturdays (and Thursday evenings from August)
- Royston on Thursday Evening and Saturdays
You can book these appointment through the GP receptionist at the surgery. You will be given a choice on when you would like to book your appointment and information on where to go.
These appointments are designed for non-urgent, routine appointments only. You cannot attend without an appointment.
Services on offer within the Extended Access Hubs are –
– GP Consultations
– Advanced Nurse Practitioner consultations
– Nurse appointments offering dressings, asthma and diabetes reviews, contraception reviews, cervical screening, etc
– Health Care Assistant appointments offering ear irrigation, wound care, blood test, etc
– Phlebotomy: Routine blood tests are available (you will need to collect a blood form from the surgery and take it to your appointment).
More information can be found at www.openlater.co.uk
If you need to cancel a Hub appointment please call them on 0330 0130 030.
Details for local Hubs:
58 Green End
Royston Health Centre:
THE HUBS WILL BE OFFERING APPOINTMENTS ACROSS THE CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR PERIOD, THESE NEED TO BE PREBOOKED THROUGH RECEPTION