PLEASE NOTE THIS SERVICE IS FOR TOFT RESIDENTS ONLY
Are you unable to leave your home because of Covid 19/Coronavirus? We’re here for you.
We are a group of Toft residents who have come together during a time when some people may be finding it hard to access the help they need.
We would like to support the community that we live in and ensure that nobody is left isolated or without support. We don’t ask for anything in return, we just believe in helping each other in a time of difficulty.
We are your Toft neighbours and not a professional body. We can only offer help within reason, and in ways so that we can also stay safe. If you need medical advice, use the NHS 111 online coronavirus service at 111.nhs.uk/covid-19, or if you have no internet access, call NHS 111 from your phone. In a medical emergency, dial 999.
If you would like to speak to us, or want help,
1) please call, text or WhatsApp (at reasonable times), Linda Hollow – 07779 918 682 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) or, put a message asking for help on the ‘Nextdoor Toft’ site (contact Jackie Morton at email@example.com to join)
3) or, use the Toft Community Page on Facebook.
If you would like to help support the community, please let us know via either Jackie or Linda (details above)
WAYS YOU CAN HELP
- Arranging deliveries
- Picking up shopping and medication
- A friendly phone call
- Posting mail
- Urgent supplies
- Help topping up electric or gas key
- Occasional dog walking