Due to ongoing restrictions because of the Coronavirus Pandemic, we are hoping to offer long term condition review appointments remotely – this will be ideally via video consultation or by telephone if video consultation is not available.
You will be contacted directly by the surgery to offer these slots once they are available and your condition is due for review.
How to prepare for your remote Long Term Health review:
- The appointment may last 20-30 minutes.
- We will contact you as close to the appointment time as possible, please have your phone with you and ideally be in a quiet and private space where you will happy to discuss your health
- Please have your medication (or repeat prescription list) beside you for the appointment.
- Please weigh yourself on the morning of the appointment.
- Please have to hand your recent home blood pressure readings
- If you normally check your sugar levels at home, please have the results to hand.
- Please make a list of any questions you would like to ask or any points you would like to discuss
- You may be asked to complete an online health questionnaire before the appointment. These are available via the AIRMID app, or by logging into your SystemOnline account via a web browser (link on website homepage).
Additionally for Asthma reviews:
- Please have your asthma inhalers and peak flow meter to hand
- Please have a copy of your Personalised Asthma Action Plan to hand.