Travel Clinic

Travel Vaccinations

Please Note: Bourn Surgery is not able to offer non-NHS travel advice or vaccinations. We will however, be happy to administer those vaccinations available on the NHS.  You can seek travel advice online (see link below) or via local travel Health Clinics.  Ideally seek travel advice at least 8 weeks before you are due to travel.

Next Steps

  1. Please request a travel form via accuRx, this includes your vaccination records and advice on how to seek travel advice locally
  2. Seek travel advice for your trip online or via the travel clinic
  3. Return the completed paperwork to enable us to arrange any vaccines available on the NHS via the Practice Nurse
Fit For Travel Logo

Information on how to stay safe and healthy abroad

Fitfortravel is a free public access website providing up to date health information for the UK public on avoiding illness and staying healthy when travelling abroad.


Travelling in Europe

Your rights & EU rules

If you are travelling to Europe the EU has published useful information for travellers on the European website.

As an EU national, you enjoy the right of free movement. This means you’re entitled to travel, work and live in another EU country. If you’re a citizen of a Schengen country – which is most EU countries – you’re also free to travel to other Schengen countries without the need for border checks.

As an EU national, you can also benefit from EU-wide passenger rights for travel into, out of or within the EU by air, rail, bus/coach or ship. You can travel with pets and other animals in the EU provided you comply with the rules (pet passports). There are EU limits on taking alcohol, tobacco or cash with you to another EU country. Each EU country can set its own limits or restrictions, so check before you go.

Image of location in Europe